Hello!
posted by Mr. Ghost @ 8:30 PM 3 Comments
jeez.......what to ask....well, for now1) why did you think I would be small, with dark hair, instead of tall with light hair? I mean, just out of idle curiosity.
reffering to comment 1Basicly from your blog's side click things (u know u click em and you go to another sight).and what you said made me think that that was what you looked like
reffering to comment 2I like when people have to guess stuff (basicly I like games)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am better than you
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
jeez.......what to ask....
well, for now
1) why did you think I would be small, with dark hair, instead of tall with light hair? I mean, just out of idle curiosity.
reffering to comment 1
Basicly from your blog's side click things (u know u click em and you go to another sight).
and what you said made me think that that was what you looked like
reffering to comment 2
I like when people have to guess stuff (basicly I like games)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home